Is your usual morning coffee just not hitting the way it used to? Are you still feeling deflated and unenergetic despite having a double espresso? Well, my friends, did you know that you can upgrade your daily grind to a super grind by adding MCT oil!
If you follow a keto diet, then you’ve probably heard that MCT oil is the yin to keto’s yang. A perfect match. MCT oil helps to enhance the keto diet, leading to increased keto production leading to weight loss and boosted energy levels. Let’s take a closer look into what exactly MCT oil is, and more importantly how it works in the body. MCT is short for medium-chain triglycerides. This simply means the fat in MCT oil is easily digested and ready to use as an energy source. When your body is in a fat burning zone, your body ups ketone production aka ketosis. This means that more fuel is available for your body’s cells. To gain all the benefits – it’s important to stick to a low carb, high-fat diet to ensure you stay in ketosis.
MCT oil has its own unique list of health benefits including:
- Helping to increase energy levels
- Improving concentration and focus
- Improved endurance, helping you to go that extra mile during exercise.
- Assists with weight loss and keeping off unwanted weight.
- Lowering blood sugar levels
- Lowering cholesterol levels
- As a bonus MCT oils can help to support your gut environment, by nourishing the good bacteria to thrive and support the gut lining. This helps to not only avoid unwanted weight gain, but also can alleviate bloating.
Additionally, because MCT fats are highly concentrated, you don’t need a lot to gain the health benefits. Which is what makes our X50 Revolver and MCT coffee the perfect addition to your daily routine. Our Revolver Coffee has been crafted as a tasty blend of coffee and MCT oil. No matter if you are heading to the gym, to the workplace or even just enjoying a Netflix and chill kind of day, you can be assured your morning cuppa will help you make the most out of your day. Coffee alone has a great abundance of health benefits including:
- Helping you to stay alert and focused during the day
- Rich in antioxidants to improve your overall health
- Helps with maintaining energy levels
- Helps with weight loss
- Lowers the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Helps to boost your mood
- Lowers your risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes
Whether you want to boost your cognitive function, improve your energy levels, or even kick start weight loss, MCT oil is your wingman to help you feel and look your best in no time! This is due to the short chemical structure of MCT oils, they are quickly absorbed and metabolised by the body. During this they trigger the release of 2 very important hormones - peptide YY and leptin, which promote the feeling of fullness in the body. Helping you to avoid the cookie jar in the office, or perhaps the last of the easter eggs that are lingering in your pantry.
You can never do too much to take care of your health and adding something as convenient as a coffee to your day helps to nourish your body with a powerhouse of nutrients. If you follow a vegan diet or can’t digest dairy, we’ve got you covered with both our original and vegan friendly version of our delicious X50 Vegan Latte Revolver MCT and Superfood Coffee. Create the perfect brew by mixing one sachet of revolver coffee with a dash of water and top up with coconut milk for a coconut latte. Or if iced lattes are more your thing, you can mix a sachet with water and some ice cubes and instantly create the “I am on a beach in Greece’ vibes. To explore our range of revolver products – click here.